Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday - Groovy Times


 Wow!! What a busy day I had today. Any way when I got home and checked the mail  this cartridge was  in the delivery.  I'm working on some other cards right now, but they are a little more time consuming so I thought I would make a quick one to share with all of you. The orange stitch marks on the lettering are the Sakura  luminous gel ink pens they glow under black lights. I thought that was really fitting with this type of card. This is very reminiscent of the late 60's early 70's. I think I really like this cartridge.

I really love reading your comments, so please keep them coming

6 comments:

  1. I love your card, very cute!
    Please stop by my blog, I am awarding you with a Liebster Blog Award! I enjoy seeing all of your projects and would like to give this award to you! Thanks for following my new blog and for all the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! Love the embossing on it. How fitting the ink shows up under black lights. But do you have any? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...