Thursday, April 28, 2011

THURSDAY--



 


Happy Birthday! MOM-- Today is my mom's birthday this is the card I made for her, I just got off the phone with her and she was getting ready to go to the beauty shop. I sure wish I lived closer so I could be with her today. One of my sisters is flying in tonight to be with her, the other one lives close by, I'm sure she is looking forward to being with them. I'm going to look for a challenge to enter this in-- The only challenge I had in mind when I made it was to make my mom a special and happy card, I think I succeeded. I will be back later with more posting

12 comments:

  1. Love the colors. I'm sure your mom will love it!
    TFS!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors!! Your mom will love her card!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, and I love the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this cake and the layering. Great Job Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper you used on the cake. Thanks for playing at FCCB.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! the cake is gorgeous. wishing your mom many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool. I want to be able to make my own tags and never have. But it's so sweet of you to check up on me. I've been out of town and can't bring my stuff since Im in a small RV. Stinks. I should be home in a few weeks so hopefully back to crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love this card layout, it is so fun, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card for your mom! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at FCCB! :o)

    Lisa N.
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours are gorgeous! And I love that the cake is smiling. :) Too cute.
    Nita
    niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I think this is the cutest looking cake I have seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...