Monday, August 22, 2011

MONDAY- AND SOME CHALLENGES

Hi All,
Almost 5:00 here -- where has the day gone?

Here is a card I've been working on for a few challenges. My nephew is an avid Tigers fan and I love the BBTB2  Click Here challenges so I was happy to incorporate the two. Now this will go out in the mail tomorrow.






I'm also entering this into Frosted Designs  Click Here  Challenge: to have a clock - I put mine on the inside I hope it fits the challenge.
 Cards for men -challenge: anything goes click here

I used Tim Holtz distressing ink in Antique linen to give the ball the look like it had been used. I wrote Al Kaline on the ball as close as possible to the way he wrote it, when he autographed the base balls
I used coredinations and AC card stock.
I used Lifes a party for the baseball and Blackletter for the "D"

iris blue ink-- chalkbox
stamp: stampendous
sakura white gel for the inside
I also cut the bottom so the card would sit flat for display
I hope He likes it.



18 comments:

  1. I could tell by the thumbnail picture that I was going to love this one!!! I am a baseball mom!! Yes, your clock can be on the inside!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool- great shaped card and I love how you did the baseball! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the distressed love and the signature is a nice touch~

    Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also left something for you on my blog :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific, Diana! I adore your baseball card; very creative sentiment…meets your challenge perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just Fantastic! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. The clock on the inside is perfect! Love your card!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Frosted Designs :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, he will love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome, Diana! I love how you "forged" Mickey's name and distressed the ball to make it look used! So clever!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER great shape card ! Love it !!! Thank you for taking the baseball challenge with us at BBTB2 !!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you made the ball look like a used ball--great idea :) Thanks for joining us in the challenge at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Diana,love how you've aged the ball.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shape and the sentiment! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Cards for Men and good luck.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so wonderful! My son would love it too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. Good luck on your challenge.
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure he'll love it!! I love how you distressed the ball. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...