Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FEBRUARY 8, 2012***WEDNESDAY*** GOING HOME

Good Morning Friends,

We said good bye to the last of the family last night and we are the only family members still here. We miss them already.

I'm in the room sipping a Starbucks coffee, just finished the "SUDUKO" from the USA today paper, and getting ready to pack bags for our later departure.
I learned something new here that I will share with you later. It has to do with a chocolate chip.

I really haven't figured out yet how to put a photo on to my touch pad without a computer.  I will do it later when I get home.
hugs, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like u had a fun trip.. We have missed you. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not good at playing Suduko. I'm more a Find A Word person. Have a safe trip back.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are missing you here! I love to do Suduko's too. Im not that good but I try lol. have a safe trip back home.

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a safe trip home...
    thinking.....chocolate chip??????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...