Thursday, September 13, 2012

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY - CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 29
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 22
                          Challenge: watch the  2 minute video
CLICK HERE : for my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS LINKY PARTY opened all month long (September 30)


Hi Friends,

Welcome back to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.
There were some really nice pieces entered in the last challenge, which was add a flower (ended on September 8. I will be announcing the winner for that challenge on Friday. So make sure you check back. I will also announce the winner for the fabric challenge (ended on September 1).

CHALLENGE: Halloween card for a child
you will have until 1159 pm PST on September 29, 2012

This was quite a fun and easy card. I used Mini monsters cartridge and there were not too many layers, so it went together fairly quick.


I put my cute little witch on foam tape to pop her out  a bit from the pumpkins


PTI vanilla cream
Graphics 45
Tim Holtz distress ink:faded jeans
stamp Inkadinkadoo: creepy lane
Mini monsters:CC
Bubblegum stripes (IC)

Prize: some fall & Halloween papers from my stash
I don't know what or how much yet  they will all be 6X6 in size some will be cut down from 12 x12
It will be a mix of different manufactures (between 24-36 sheets)
 Now I know -- Here is the prize: This is the prize Authentique from the Enchanted collection (Halloween)
the fall papers are Debbie Mum and they are from a couple of years ago, but they are still sweet. The winner will have these just in time for the next 2 holidays


Challenges :
Cooking with Cricut:card out reach
Divas by Design: for a child
TGIF: AG

Have a blessed day, Diana

21 comments:

  1. adorable card Diana! I love the paper and that cute cute cut!!
    TFS and have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, great paper choices! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute witch. You can enter this atg Mark's Finest Papers (MFP) Speedy TV Simple Salutations Ch#11 Autumn/Fall incl holidays that I host weekly on Wed. Membership is free at Speedy TV. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card I love the witch. I am now motivated to get working on my fall projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card! Love the papers you chose:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and cool this witch looks...Great background papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana,
    Super Cute and cool witch!!!I wish I had that cart..:(
    Have a fabulous Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the pumpkin paper. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card, Diana!! I love the pumpkin paper and the cute witch!! I hope you are having a great week my friend!! Hugs!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Diana......love the back ground paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Diana! Great paper! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely challenge, and super paper! I have some I bought back from USA when my grandson was born (3 years ago)and I STILL can't bare to cut into it!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana love your card. The pumpkin background with the cute little witch is sweet. hanks for supporting I Feel the Love Project this month. I know the kids will enjoy the cards. Also thanks for linking up at CWC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your little monster with the green face is super cute. we dont celebrate Halloween in India but I love this challenge...hope I am able to make something!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana, so, so cute!! Your creations are always so creative and cute!! Thank you so much for your continued support. You ROCK!!
    ~Madison Ifeelthelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable green faced witch!!! Fun card for any kid or adult! TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable little Witch......hope that my project still qualifies as they are for children.

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Finally uploaded my cards...LOVE Halloween! Your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...