Thursday, September 27, 2012

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 29

CLICK HERE : for my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS LINKY PARTY opened all month long (September 30)



Hi Friends,

Welcome back to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.


CHALLENGE:   At least one leaf and some Bling on your project
you will have until 11:59 pm PST on October 13, 2012

I just loved making this card. I used stretch your imagination cartridge, these are some of my favorite leaves out of all the cartridges, I own. I really like the simplicity of this card and the papers all go so well together. I used the Cri-kit pens on the leaf to give it some subtle interest





PTI
Basic Grey
stickles
The sentiment:studio G
the rhinestones came with it
ink: Jeni Bowlin Brown sugar
Stretch your imagination (CC)
Cri-Kit pens on the leaf


Pretty exciting,  I have a sponsor for this challenge CRI-KUTS
Prize: Your choice: for your machine--
                                                                  Cricut, Cameo Silhouette SD, Pazzles or elipse
                                and pens your choice of one set:  Regular & neon, Metallic, Glitter, Pastel.

 

Click here   to go check Cri-Kuts site and see the different products they offer


Challenges :
My craft spot:falling leaves
TGIF: linky party
Sunday Funday: linky party



 It means so much to me that you come and enter my challenges I sure hope you have fun while you are here and get inspiration from all the entries. I know I do, and I love to see how each and everyone of you grow in your design and color selections.  I try to come and visit each and everyone of your blogs, sometimes I just don't get to make comments on certain days, because I get home so late  and have other things I need to do. So bear with me I will be there sooner or later.


Have a blessed day, Diana

19 comments:

  1. GREAT card Diana! Love the blinged up leaf!!
    And a Sponsor....Awesome!!! TFS and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful!!! I love the colors too, and how you did the leaf on it is outstanding!!! Love-love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana,
    We know you have been a litte busy...its ok...lol!!I have never used Cri-kit pens but open t try it out!Are they the same as the Cricut Color ones?A lovely Card!!Adorable Leaf!
    Have a wonderful and FUN day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana, fun challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Diana!!! Love the bling on your leaf !!
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Diana! Love the sparkle on the leaf! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! The glitter gel pens are a fabulous touch on your leaf!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card..... Thanks for another fun and exciting challenge! ~ Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this challenge! Pretty card! I have been in the mood for fall!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana,

    Beautiful card!! I just linked my card.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card! I love the paper and glitter used on your leaf. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card!! I love the sparkle around the leaf!! So pretty :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. one of my favorite leaf cuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana,
    That's a very beautiful card. Such a great colors!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card diana i love the fall leaf theme :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...