Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Haunting


CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending September 29

CLICK HERE : for my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS LINKY PARTY opened all month long (September 30)


Good Morning Friends,


It is my design day over at  Pumpkin Spice today. I am glad you decided to pop in and see my project
 I had a lot of fun with this card.  I love how the paper pack pulls a card together with all the colors coordinating so well. I have been using this paper pack for a couple of weeks now and I just love it. It is available at SPS for 30% off retail. This is going quick so if you want it, I would suggest you get it and stock up.

I used American Crafts  Card stock in black for my base
Core' dinations in periwinkle for the scalloped background  and the Graphics 45 Happy Haunting collection are all the patterned pieces.
  I also used the MOJO sketch again. This is a super fun sketch





There are still some August kits left. The September kits are going quick in case you have not gotten yours yet. This is quite a deal.  Click on the Shop pumpkin Spice down below to see what is in the kit.

  Shop pumpkin spice has just gotten a whole new shipment of papers, stamps and embellishments in.  Great quality and a great price.  The new Carte Bella Halloween and Christmas papers are in.

October 6 will be our SPS blog hop and I am sure you will want to be part of that. It is a Lot of fun and prizes to be won.

Challenges
be inspired:photo
MOJO: sketch
City Crafter challenge: Halloween

See you next time have a blessed Day, DIANA L.

18 comments:

  1. pretty papers Diana and great take on the Mojo Monday Sketch!
    Hope you have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,Love the pattern paper!Perfect take on the sketch!I went to Micheals yesterday and purchased cardstock from recollection,I needed too.It was with the gift card I won from you. Thank you!Its called Spice market paper.its beautiful,it has all the fall colors.
    Have a lovely day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the sketch I love what you have done on this. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Card. Love the Paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and pretty papers on your card too..
    TFS - Diane! enjoy your lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute papers, Diana, and love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the papers and your take on the sketch perfect.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, OMG!!! What a fantastic looking card. I love the idea of you using blue to help accent the card. ~ Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Diana, I really like those papers :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.You rocked the sketch.love the patterns on DP and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great card ... love the shape and the papers ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card looks so cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Pretty! Love the circle !! Thank you for sharing your fun and cute card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card!!!
    Stopping by to formally invite to the 2nd Annual Link Up for Pink party. Hope to see you October 1st - 14th!
    www.linkupforpink.com

    Yolie- LUFP owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sweet and fun, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!! The shape is fabulous and I absolutely love those papers!! They are so beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...