Monday, October 8, 2012

MONDAY --BOO

CLICK HERE for the CCR CC blog hop
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 6
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 13
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Linky Party ending  October 31




Good Morning Friends,
I hope you are all off to a wonderful week.
I have to get in there and start cleaning the house now. I would much rather be doing art.  It is such a good feeling when it is clean.  I am so thankful that I can do these things again

Here is my card inside and out.  When I use to buy cards, it was very seldom I would pick one out if there was no sentiment inside, but when I make them I rarely finish the inside. I wonder why that its?


Here is the front of my card
and here is the finished inside


PTI
Kraft, ornage zest royal velvet, true black
button boutique and Mr bones
Versamark onyx black ink

Challenges:
cardztv: buttons and boo
MIM:AG
DCD:sketch
Sunday Funday:AG

Have a blessed day, Diana

24 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    I am so happy to know that you are feeling better.Your card is Super Cute and LOVE the inside of the card.Adorable Skeleton..
    Please link at MCC- #1 Ghoul Times...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia



    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love your little skeleton. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card look boo-tiful!! I love Mr. Bones, he is so much fun! The buttons go great with the spider and the web on the inside of your card. Great take on the MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute halloween card!! I love the inside too!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend:0)I hope you had a great weekend! Your Halloween card is very cute! Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun design-love the skeleton! Happy Monday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! LOVE the skellie and the different paper patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, great skeleton. I do the same thing rarely do the inside. You did a great job with the inside. Come on link it up.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card Diana! Love that adorable skeleton and that awesome button stamp!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, your inside is the perfect compliment to your adorable outside. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, Love how you decorated the inside of your card too. It' looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards - love those papers. I too have just started to do the insides of my cards. Don't know why I haven't done it before, it seems to really finish them off:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and I never do anything to the insides of my cards either. On a very rare occasion I do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card with a cute inside!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana,
    Love your card inside and out, that is such a cute skeleton!

    Thanks for playing along with Cardz TV Stamps:)
    Elaine
    CTVS DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Halloween cuteness inside & out! I love your skeleton and it looks like he is doing a happy dance. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is the cutest skeleton!! What a fun card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card and coloring Diana. Loz
    Visiting from MIM

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous paper and the skeleton is rock, makes me want to sing the knee bone is connected to the skin bone *giggle*. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration over at MIM...it has made my day.

    Tamie
    #187

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great halloween card inside and out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...