Sunday, November 18, 2012

Creative Inspiration Paints- Inpired by Thankful for you

WINNER OF THE LAST LINKY PARTY---I will be restocking these unclaimed prizes on Black Friday- I will also pick a new winner for the unclaimed LINKY PARTY Pens and pen holder PRIZE on Sunday the 25th at 3:00 pm PST, if not claimed by then.
CLICK HERE for WINNERS of the last few challenges that have already closed-- I have 4 unclaimed prizes for  winners. Check to see if you are a winner

CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party ending November 30
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  November 24
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  December 1

NEW CHALLENGE starts today at

Creative Inspiration Paints Inspired by Thankful for you



The leaves are are painted with Creative Inspiration shimmer paints green olive and chocolate, If they look 3-D, that is because they are, They are my sculpted leaves 




Sentiment Staampendous
Ink : versamark onyx black
Cardstock DCWV, PTI, Coredinations
flourishes, from my scraps

Have a blessed Day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card - I love those leaves Diana:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card Diana! love the look of those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card!Beautiful Colors!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of your card, and the leaves are pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...ps...just received your prize...thanks so much!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card!! Great sentiment!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the card design and colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! The leaves look amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...