Monday, December 24, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Happy Birthday Cathie,

Don't they just sneak up on you.

Today is Cathie over at Creative Cutter rooms birthday and this is the card I made for her. she should have already received it by now, at least I hope so.  I just knew there were a few entries out there, that are not Christmas.  I will be entering this in some challenges.

This card is kind of interesting.  Years ago I bought this card making kit from Creating keepsakes from Lisa Bearnson and I have only made about 10 out  of it and I think it came with about 50 so, now I might as well get a few ready for the upcoming year.  Also, you probably noticed some change in my blog. I am working on cleaning it up and making it easier to find what you are looking for.  Stay tuned there will be other changes in the new year.



I hope you like it.



Challenges:
HIMCR:anything, but Christmas

Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It is refreshing to see a card other than holiday related.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Diana!
    Yep can't wait to see all those Christmas crafts go back into storage..
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry & Bright Christmas~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the stitching on the card. Like the new look of blog. Merry Christmas!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Diana! I know she will LOVE it!!
    I LOVE the look of your blog!!!
    Wishing you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Wonderful Bday Card!Cathie will love it!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...