Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday December 17, 2012

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or Green challenge ending  December 22
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or Green challenge ending  December 29
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December anything goes LINKY party



Good Morning Friends,


I have a quick card for you. I will be posting a couple of winners later today make sure you check back. I am still working on getting my Christmas cards finished and mailed. This has got to be the furthest behind I have ever been at this time of year.

This is a quilt card I made from some of my scraps all my scraps are PTI  and a sizzix die. I used Rives Kraft printing paper, the sentiment is from Come to Bethlehem from Stampin Up and the twine is from the Twinery.



Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diana! Love the music paper, wish I would have thought to use that. I love music paper on anything these days. Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...love the clean simple look! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you used!! So pretty :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - another fan of your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...