Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Saturday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013




Hi Friends,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday.
It was 34 degrees here this morning feels like 29 Brrr---
When I see my friends temps in the teens and below with bunches of snow I get a chill just thinking of it.
This is an A2 size card (5.5 x 4.25)


I am still working on these birthday cards that I need and I thought I would come up with another  CAS
I love all this paper from PTI and the piece in the middle is a  PTI download. I am talking simple and quick this card probably took me ten minutes to make. I popped the middle part on the scalloped gingham piece added the strip to the background paper on the true black card stock and I was done.

Uploading the photo was the most time consuming part and that did not take that long.

Have a blessed eveining, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Diana, I love the simplicity of your card since I am always making birthday cards this is something that I could use. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and so elegant Diana
    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card - love the papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...