Monday, July 29, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY JULY 29TH, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #114  Christmas in July  CHALLENGE ends August 6


Hi Friends,

Well, this is the last Monday of the month, 5 more months and the year is over.  Did this year go by as quick for you as it is for me.

I am not going to waste anymore time, here is my  first card for today.  Remember I said you would see a lot of Christmas cards  and projects?  This is a non traditional color Christmas card:



Supplies:
 PTI dark chocolate, stampers select
Teresa Collins Cricut cart Dec 25 along with (IC) Enjoy the seasons for the color printed.

Penny Black background  music  using PTI winter wisteria  ink
 Hero arts starry sky background stamps with Kraft ink.
CTMH  Art Philosophy seasons stamp set for the sentiment in winter wisteria
on top of royal velvet bitty dots
pearls recollection
I hope you like my card


Challenges:
BBTB2
MIM:AG
Word art Wednesday



Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. What a great start on Christmas Diana! Love the nativity scene. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scene is what Christmas is all about - the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ - God in human flesh who came to this earth to save us from our sins and give us a way to get to Heaven. What a beautiful reminder of His presence in our lives. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this gorgeous card in our challenge this week. I'm SO grateful each and every time you are able to stop by and play along with us. I will be linking up my card to your challenge this week as well.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love the music background and the Nativity scene!! Gorgeous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Christmas card, Diana! Love the background paper and sentiment you used!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love manger scenes. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! This is most beautiful Diana!!! I so love the bg paper and that wonderful sentiment. But the Nativity Scene is awesome!!! I so love your card!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Christmas In July' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the nativity scene. and the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey twin, love, love this card!!! And yes the year has flown by me in a blink of the eye! Why does this happen when you get older?!!! When did I become old?!! lol Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors may be non traditional but the card is so beautiful. I love it.
    I would call it a perfect Christmas card.
    We appreciate your participation in our weekly AG challenge. Thank you so much for showcasing this wonderful art with us today.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of your card. It makes the focus on the nativity scene. I love this image. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great background to a beautiful, meaningful Christmas card! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana this card is stunning! Love the nativity scene cut - outstanding! And the background paper is just perfect. Thank you so much for joining us for Christmas in July at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the BG paper so much! But I love the nativity even more! This is a wonderful wonderful card, full of the real meaning of the season! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2 :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. diana this is really a lovely card! thanks so much for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...