Thursday, October 3, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #118 Pens & Scraps  CHALLENGE ends October 8





Hi  Friends,

Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday: LINKY  challenge
This one is for October
open until 11:55  October 31, 2013


 Anything goes. LInk up as often as you like.  I will have the Mr. Linky icon up at 9:00 am.PST 
 and the Party will run until 11:55 pm PST October 31, 2013 
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. There were
over 500  entries  last month, I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. I sure hope your loving these linky parties, I know I do

This graphics 45  "Place In Time"12 x 12 paper pad I have been using for the monthly challenge design is really beautiful, each month it has scenes that are relevant to that particular month and the season of the year.

This month is no different I will use this pad all year for the linky challenges. Can you believe it I only have two more moths of this paper left to use for my monthly linky challenge- Any suggestions for next year or do you all want to be surprised?



I particularly like the vintage look of these papers. For my base I used  Blueberry sky from PTI card stock  and all the other papers are G-45.  I did used black mini-brads from making memories and dimensional glaze on my October to give it some shine, it curled while it dried, and then when I straightened it out it cracked, which I did not expect, but the look was a pleasant surprise for a Halloween  Birthday card. Do you think this is too sophisticated for a two year old? My grand niece was born on Halloween.

   


The happy birthday is from Verve small phrases




I used the MOJO Monday sketch   # 313 for the design-







The PRIZE for this Linky party is:




Basic grey out of print 
6x6
PAPER PAD



10 yards twine red and white striped twine
 and


 1-  package of 4 creative charms embellishments


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Challenges:
mojo:










Have a blessed day, Diana



26 comments:

  1. Loving your card!!! Those G45 stamps are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooH love the vintagey halloween stamps! will link up my next card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card. Love the pretty colors and the vintage feel to it. What a great birthday card idea. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card! Such a great use of that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful creative use of those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do Vintage justice...love the elegance of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your linky party!!!!AWESOME card!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear friend, your card is gorgeous! I love that you used blue for the base... the perfect 'sky' backdrop for the beautiful papers! The design is wonderful... such a lovely interpretation of the sketch. Wonderful work as always, Diana. Thank you for another fun linky party! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Diana:) I have to join your linky party:) Your card is so lovely and I love the vintage look:) Have a fantastic weekend my sweet friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and thanks for another fab linky! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana, great take of the sketch, I love it!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your take on the sketch! Your blog is full of inspiration. Thanks for the fun linky party! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card!! The blue is gorgeous!! Thanks for another awesome linky!! I will be back to link up soon :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Halloween Card! Hope the two year old doesn't get a hold of it to long. Love the Vintage look. Thanks for the Linky Party. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card - love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many fun entries. Thanks for the party

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is fab! I love how you incorporated the blue. Thanks for another super fun Linky Challenge!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card Diana!
    thanks for hosting a great party!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Always love entering the challenge - great work your creation Diana

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the linky my dear friend and I hope you are doing well:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty card!!! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...