Saturday, November 30, 2013

Elf on a shelf- Day 2

CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday November Linky Challenge ends November 30 (today)
CLICK HERE  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #122 Thanksgiving Challenge ends December 10

Hi Friends,

My elf has been getting into a lot of things so far.  I thought they just stayed on the shelf. I think mine is a bit more active than most. She is pretty cute she has silver earrings and a nice little smile.  I am not sure if  is a sneaky smile or just an elfish smile.


I found her elf  texting with my non-smart phone. I tried to get closer to see what she was texting and guess what.



I found her sending a text to none other than Santa.



 I know her name now. It is, Hope and what a fitting name,  oh and it looks like we have been good so far.
I hope I won't disappoint our guest.



Have a blessed evening, Diana

and come back tomorrow to see what Hope is up to.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...