Thursday, March 13, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #128 Use an uplifting sentiment with at least 5 words

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE BBTB2 St. Patrick's Day challenge




Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #128



THEME:
 

Use an uplifting sentiment with at least 5 words on the front






By now you must know I love Graphics 45 papers and the Mojo challenges. They seemed to go hand in hand for me. So I want to share these awesome papers. That is why the prize is an 8 x 8  paper pad of the paper I used on this card.  What do you think do you like the papers?  I am looking forward to seeing the beautiful cards and projects that will be coming in in the next couple of weeks.

Here is the mojo sketch I used:


 All, but the black card stock is Graphics 45 " By the Sea" the black  is recollections. The sentiment stamp is from Verve "Surely goodness".




The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  March 25, 2014.



The prize: 


8 x 8
graphics 45
paper pad
"By the Sea"





Challenges;
MOJO
WAW




Have a Blessed day, Diana


16 comments:

  1. I LOVE your beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us and for the fun challenges.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to add I just saw this {and the 12x12 one} at my local craft store today and it is GORGEOUS.
      My father-in-law lives on the coast so this would come in handy to make cards for him. {he permanently displays all the cards I make him at his house}
      Whoever wins this will be one lucky crafter.
      Hugs,
      D~

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the seashells!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Diana! Love your take on the mojo sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Diana!! The paper is so beautiful!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment too! ENjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a striking card! Love this challenge and going to dust off my sentiment stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on sketch
    fantastic sentiment It is so pozitive
    beautiful card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Beautiful.......A lovely challenge.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love the sentiment!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous challenge Diana.Love the card and the beautiful sentiment! Hope you are well Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear friend, your card is gorgeous! I always love your takes on sketches. These papers are lovely and pair so beautifully with your sentiment. The patterned base beneath that wonderful sentiment is so pretty! This card is just so peaceful. Thank you for the inspiration and the marvelous challenge! This pad and Botanical Tea are at the tops of my wish list! :o) Have a blessed day, Diana! Keep smiling. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Diana, this is WONDERFUL! I am so grateful that you have shared with us again this week in our challenge. I really appreciate your participation, and hope that you are having a very blessed week.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and sentiment. Thank you for the inspiration. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the challenge! Lovely card and beautiful sentiment.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and sentiment Diana! Hope you like my sentiment card and thank you for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...