Thursday, May 22, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #133 CHALLENGE RED, WHITE AND BLUE

Click here for the "WINNER" of the April linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY May Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #133 Red, White and Blue challenge
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Gift packaging" challenge

CLICK HERE FOR MY GIVEAWAY


Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #133


THEME:
 

Red, White and Blue 






I know I hardly ever do layouts. I signed up for layout a day class for May and this is the first one I have made. At the time I did not realize I would be gone for the first 10 days in May and then I needed a week to catch up. I say one layout is better than none.  Do you agree?   Hopefully I will get a few more made, but because this is memorial weekend coming up I thought it would be fitting to make a memorial or at least a red, white and blue layout.  Lets remember all of those that died for us yesterday so we could have the freedoms we enjoy today.
 It was really touching, when I was in Michigan, one of my uncles had on a veterans hat, with all kinds of pins on it. I told him I really liked his hat and he got a little teary eyed and said, "I wear it for all the ones that didn't make it back".  He is a very patriotic, nice and kind man.

CTMH_ Free as a bird, white daisy, Colonial white
Bazzill
Authentique:Anchored
SVGcuts.com Stars and stripes


I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.





The challenge will open at 9:00 am May 22, and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  June 3, 2014.



Prize:

$10.00 coupon 

to my Etsy store


Challenges:
http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/challenge-72-thinking-of-you.html
http://sassystudiodesign.blogspot.com/2014/05/dtbst-230-color-it-patriotic.html

Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING all the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anchors Away! Wonderful use of Patriotic colors red/white/blue. Forecast here for Memorial Day weekend is rain with most on Memorial Day; but hey we can use more rain here.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is fantastic Diana! You have one more done than me, lol! I need to get some done to :) Your design is awesome and love the fun big stars! Great job!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. One layout is better than none and this one is gorgeous!! I love the design and papers!! You did a fabulous job my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done one LO myself...hopefully by the end of the year I can make my 2nd one..lol
    Super Cute & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome patriotic layout. I can't wait to see more layouts. I love the story of your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous patriotic card and I also love how you've placed the stars, great sketch:) Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is fabulous, Diana!!!
    Have a great weekend,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout. Great use of red, white and blue without using just stars and stripes. Thanx for joining us this week at Sassy Studio Designs.
    the little SSD brother

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful layout! I rarely make layouts either, but I will have to get caught up with some of them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute! Love the layout! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay had a little trouble getting the link to work but finally got it....thanks for a great challenge.
    Barbara Bird
    MdStrwbery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...