Saturday, May 31, 2014

Happy Birthday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY May Linky  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #133 Red, White and Blue challenge
CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Car" challenge





Hi Friends,

I am finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.  I got all my orders filled and I am working on getting some projects done ahead of time. We have our usual summer fog back and life is good.  I am popping in to see a bunch of friends today that are all working on "dress a girl".  A group of women that  get together and sew dresses for girls and they (the dresses) go all over the world.  NO, I am not adding this to my list of things to join, because my cup is full enough.  I did want to check in to say hi to my friends and lend a bit of support.

Here are some (same basic card I just made a bunch of them) of the birthday cards I made for  my ETSY store.


I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and die cut the cupcake and banner, stamped and colored them using CTMH Hollyhock markers, Pear and chocolate ink


 I just love these markers- 2 for $5.95 what a deal and they work as nicely as my other markers. You know which ones I am talking about.


I stamped a sentiment inside the card also using the hollyhock ink.

challenges

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cause. Thanks for supporting your friends as they work on these precious gifts.
    LOVE your birthday card. Take it easy.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! I love it! I wish I knew how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous, Diana!! I love the yummy cupcakes!! What a fun card!! I hope you have a great time supporting your friends!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use a cupcake right now...a chocolate one with lots of frosting. Yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I love that paper you used. I have some of the same from Michaels :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! LOVING the cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute & Yummy card...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...