Thursday, January 1, 2015

DL.ART JANUARY LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party




Hi Friends,   HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
Where did last year go? Day by day it left us, never to come back unless we have captured those moments through videos, photographs or written memoirs.  Memories fade quickly, unless you have the fortitude to document them. My wish for each and everyone of you this year is to document your memories. I also wish for you good health, happy times and lots of joy and love to come your way. Focus on the positive!!

Are you ready for another linky party? I love the linky challenges- There were quite a few entries and I loved seeing everyone of them.  The question now is -- Are you ready for this year?


DL.ART JANUARY LINKY CHALLENGE (anything goes)




products used:
I used the stamp of the month  "This moment" and stamped the sentiment with CTMH  cranberry ink
I used Artbooking to cut the circle (p.83) for the target and the heart (p58)


 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run until 11:55 pm PST 

January 31, 2015
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. 
There were so many beautiful entries  last month, 
I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. 
I sure hope you are loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!
   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:
6x6  handmade paper 
embellishments from Creative charms
and red and white tine from my Etsy store.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




And the stamp of the month for January (this moment) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set
"This moment stamp of the month"
3 of the images coordinate with the artbooking cartridge.
Ask me how you can get $90.00 in free products.
(for the month of January only)

This month with a qualifying order you can get year noted for $5 ($24 value) and if you want the mini album with the paper pack $10.00 (a $34. value) and you can still get the stamp of the month for $5 ($18 value).


Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available now







Have a blessed day, Diana




37 comments:

  1. such a cute card you've made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the bullseye!!! And THANK YOU soooooooo much for the card for Brookie!! She was SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love THIS True Aim creation in red, Fabulous!!!
    Wishing You A Very Happy, Healthy, Creative & Prosperous New Year!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Your card is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Diana. happy New Year. I love the way you made the target.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Diana!! I love the design!! So fun!! Happy New Year my sweet friend!! I hope 2015 is a fabulous one for you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Diana! Thank you for being such an amazing person in my 2014 year, I hope that our friendship will continue for many many years to come!

    Love your adorable card! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Diana!! Thank you for being an AMAZING & INSPIRATION and lets not forget a SWEET friend!!
    Here's to a new year to add to our friendship! What Carri said as well..lol
    Your cards is as Beautiful as you are!!
    Wishing you & your family a very happy & blessed 2015
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Happy New Year!!! I'm following you too. This is so super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Diana! I was away for the holiday season to spend extra time with family, so I apologize for being late in my holiday wishes. :o) I pray 2015 is filled with all things beautiful for you, my dear friend! God has wondrous plans in store for you and I can't wait to see them unfold. :o) Your card is gorgeous, Diana! The design is spectacular and I love how you've used every fantastic element. The heart-centered bullseye is especially lovely! Wonderfully done, Diana! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana love the dart and heart idea...so cool and stylish it looks and Thank you my friend for hosting yet another awesome linky party. I drop by your linky to not only add my creation but to find other blogs to visit! Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy new year friend and I love this so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic deep red card, Diana! Thank you so much for joining up with my NBUS Challenge #3 and thank you for the invite to join your linky party. I became a follower of yours quite some time ago, love your creations, and I would love to link up here with my next card where I can spotlight your challenges and add your badge. I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Diana!
    Your cards are ALWAYS amazing, and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your talents with us. I'm grateful for your participation, and just want you to know that it means a lot to me.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card! The gorgeous red really caught my eye! Love the stamps you used! Thanks for another linky! I enjoy playing here! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy New Year Diana, gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the January Linky Party challenge DIana - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Heart card is FAB! I like the spacing and the layout of this card - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! Your card is simple yet so stunning! I love the design! I'm looking forward to all your fabulousity continuing into 2015 & seeing the amazing things you create. Thank you for being such a supportive friend to me. You are the best! Happy new year!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Diana, this card is just beautiful! This is a cool new stamp set and you have made a cool card design with it. I hope this new year is a great one for you my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy New Year Diana, really nice card and thanks for the anything goes link up party. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I just love the heart and bullseye! Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a FUN card! Hehe, love the bullseye! To cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your red card is so fun and I love the bullseye design! Thanks for another great challenge and Happy 2015 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful card design Diana! Thanks for this new challenge and I look forward to seeing all your upcoming projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is a great challenge, Diana, thank you! I'm just playing for fun, so leave me out of the draw, please! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous card..so bold and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in your great fun.
    Happy New Year to all.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  31. adorable card Diana!
    Happy New Year! I've linked up a fun tag...my first creation of the new year...finally!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous Valentines card, Diana! Love it. Thanks for the linky challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Enjoying the Cricut cartridge Artfully Sent that I bought from you Diana. Today I posted a Hot Air Balloon Pop-UP bday card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful challenge....great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Diana...Thanks for the wonderful words, for following, and for taking time to read my post in my Blog! I truly love to share to everybody the hope that Christ placed in my heart. I am also following your Blog now. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...