Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy Saturday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party


Happy Saturday Everyone,

I have a card I made awhile back and never shared.  When I did the arts and Crafts fair in November these all sold out. I loved making these box cards I have made quite a few and they are time consuming but I find it very soothing relaxing and meditative in fact sometimes I feel like I am going to fall asleep while I am making them that is how soothing it becomes.  I hope you like and I hope your new year is off to a good start. Mine is I  got to the health club again yesterday, crazy time of year everyone is still hanging in there with their new years resolutions I have seen a lot of "new" people. My hope is that they will stick with it.  The holidays kept me away for awhile, so I have to say I have bee a bit sore the last few days, yes, I am working some muscles that have not been used in awhile. I could go on forever, so here is my card.  Don't you just love it????



Supplies used.
AC card stock
Bazzill card stock
Graphics 45 DP
gold stickles
Tombow mono multi liquid glue
SVGCUTS.com

challenges:
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/a-is-for-anything-goes.html
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/12/challenge-26-anything-goes.html
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-11/
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenge-354-anything-goes.html
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2015/01/show-it-off-saturday-let-it-snow.html







Have a blessed day Diana

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous project! Love these poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, Diana!! The flowers are gorgeous!! I love the design of this!! I can see why it sold out - it's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, They were really fun to make.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! No wonder these were a hot seller! The poinsettias look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a card! Wow! Wonderful enough to be a centerpiece decoration.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, yes they did look pretty on the table for the short time they were there- I made them I photograped them, took them to the show the next day, then they were gone.

      Delete
  5. Ofta, this is fabulous Diana!
    have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing. LOVE this.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! this is gorgeous my friend and I LOVE the dimension. It sure was nice talking with you and catching up:) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - glad you decided to share it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely idea, glad you find crafting soothing :) the box card looks fab. Thanks for joining us on ABC Challenge
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Diana!! Wishing you and your family a fabulous 2015!!!!
    What a beautiful project!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...