Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mojo Monday on Tuesday

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART FEBRUARY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"



Happy Tuesday Everyone,

I managed to squeeze some craft time in, as I have not been going near the kitchen the last few days. The hubs is better now, but I am still fighting it.  It has been awhile since I posted anything using G45 DSP. This is the time to celebrate. I could not wait to use it. If you love green you will love this collection!!!!

I followed the MOJO sketch the stamps I used are from VERVE strong anchor set.
I love how this came out but with all the distressing I did, I had the ink on my hands which transferred to the inside of the card. So I think I will finish off the inside and give it a distress look so it doesn't look like a mistake. I also used Tombow multi mono liquid glue and versamark ink



challenges:
MOJO


Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Love the design,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Diana!! The papers are so pretty!! What a beautiful card!! I'm glad the hubs is better...I hope you are soon, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better. Glad to hear your husband is recovering. I love the way you turned the corner to show off both sides of the beautiful papers you used.I actually made a card for this challenge, I hope to post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, this is breathtakingly beautiful! What stunning papers! And as always, you've used them to perfection. I love the rolled corners and every lovely inch of this card. Such a wonderful take on the sketch! Gorgeous work as always, my dear friend. Sending you lots of sparkly hugs tonight.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and love those papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous!! Sending you & your hubby healing prayers...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a romantic looking card. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...