Friday, July 31, 2015

EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!! New CTMH Cricut cartridge and Free stamp


"ARTISTRY", it is available in my store now.




"ARTISTRY" is available
from my ON-LINE CTMH, along with Artfully sent, Artiste, Art Philosophy and Art booking
Have you ever thought of having an online party? Do you want to get some free products, LET'S TALK

THE added EXTRA deal order the ARTISTRY CARTRIDGE 
in the month of AUGUST
receive from me any available 
"A" size stamp your choice 
and the
 annual 2015-1016 catalogue and the seasonal expression catalogue the
retail value of this gift including shipping is over $20.00
will be sent to you on September 1st





STAMP OF THE MONTH~ $5.00
with qualifying $50.00 purchase
And the stamp of the month for AUGUST (Framed) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set
Framed


If you would NEED ink I carry 60 colors in my  CTMH  on line store.






*********************************************************************************************************************





Have a blessed day, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...