Sunday, October 30, 2016

You Asked For It Episode #6 and some Christmas tags


 DL.ART store- FREE SHIPPING  now throough Novmber 5, 2016
FREESHIPUS30
FREESHIPABRD45


*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #190 Challenge "HALLOWEEN" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Everyone,

this is actually a SHOUT OUT for all my friends that have sent me cards I have recently received quite a few and wanted to thank you all, because I really do appreciate them more than you know.





You can never have too many Christmas tags right?  I think I may have gotten a little heavy handed with the stickles, but hey, it is Christmas and you can never sparkle too much at Christmas. The ribbon is from my DL.ART store, it is the Vintage Christmas bundle. The stamps are from Unity kit of the month. I used CTMH ruby ink from www.dianalarson.ctmh.com store to rub on the edges of the tags and I also used Tim Holtz walnut stain. I also used versamark onyx black. I hope you enjoy my tags and the video. I will be doing more shout outs in the future.



Challenges:
http://www.create-with-joy.com/2016/10/inspire-me-monday-week-252.htm
unity show & tell







DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


6 comments:

  1. Fun Christmas tags and great video! You received a lot of lovely cards - thanks so much for sharing them. Again, so sorry you lost your mother-in-law. I just lost mine in June and there's a big hole in our hearts. Hugs to you, Diana. Grieving takes time; please be gentle with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty Chrsitams tags!Thank you for sharing all of the wonderful cards that you received. Thanks for the shout out too!
    Sending you tons of my love, hugs & prayers
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Christmas tags Diana! The little Christmas bulbs are so colorful~ super cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful tags and great video sharing all the cards you received ! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...