Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Winner!!!! DL.ART December Linky Challenge

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts coming soon great for Valentine
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats snowmen and penguins

*********************
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #219 Challenge "New Year"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JANUARY LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART 7th Blogiversary & 7 giveaways


Hi Everyone,
I hope your Year is off to a good start. My goal this year is to keep up with the commenting and visit your blogs more often, but your here to see who the winner is so  here you go.... the winner of the DL.ART December linky is










There were  entries166
Click here to see the entries

WINNER #102




PRIZE:

paper & twine




CONGRATS TO: Elizabeth

 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top left. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.








Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...