Monday, July 15, 2013

MOJO MONDAY- This makes me happy

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE ends July 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #113 SUMMER CHALLENGE ends July 23





Good Afternoon Friends,

I think this will be my last post for today. That is just me thinking out loud. I work best under pressure I know that sounds crazy, but I learned that in college, not from a professor, just from the way I work, everything miraculously comes together at the end and I haven't worried about any of it.

I would love to enter Mojo everyday, just because I love their sketches, but that is not possible. I am going to try some other sketches next week. For now this is what I have for you.






The crochet thread  on the tags is antique. My Aunt passed away a little  over 6 years ago and my cousin drove out from South Dakota to give me all the yarn, crochet thread and crochet hooks that my Aunt had left for me. Oh yes, and a few unfinished projects. I thought what better way than to use this crochet thread on the tags that will be in my Etsy store after the show if there are any left (wishful thinking on my part, that I would sell them all) ha ha


Check out the price on this ....
                                               anyway, I have almost cut one whole skein of it up. Trust me I have  a ton ( well not really 2,000 lbs.) of it, but a lot.

Supplies AC Amy Tangerine
washi tape the tags are cut from sizzix die
Stamp: VERVE remember this
ink Jenni Bowlin chicken fee





Challenges
mojo:sketch
mim:AG
House of Gilli:ag bright colors

Keep having a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. love your tag and nice DP you have used..great touch of faux stitching...really bright and lovely card..


    I see your card on MIM...if you like to visit me my card is number 48...would be glad if you leave me some love too...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Diana!! The papers and colors are just fabulous!! Love the tags!! What an awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love the bright colors!!
    If you are looking for sketches, come over and play at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...love the tags in the corner! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MIM! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card !!!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana:) Beautiful card and I like how you mixed all the different paper!! Great job on the sketch I might just have to play with this sketch:) I hope you are well my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and happy card. How nice that the crochet yarn brings back memories of your aunt. :)

    45 cents? You have to keep that label!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Diana! How neat to find a way to use crochet yarn your Aunt left for you. Your card is lovely-love the layers and the fun tags:)
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Diana.. Gorgeous card and colors. Popped over from MIM for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me first say, I absolutely love that you have used an antique yarn from your aunt on a new modern bright and fun card. I love art in this way. Second, I love that label, it super cool and such a great photo of it! I love retro art of any kind!

    Hope you have a blast at the show :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great layout and your card turned out great. Love all the elements and the colors!

    Come and see what I've done lately!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...