Monday, September 2, 2013

Good Monday Morning


Click here for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#116 Back to school CHALLENGE ends September 3

Good Morning Friends,


I went through a box I had in the guest room and discovered it had a lot, lot lot of paper and things from Canvas Corp from a win and a design team I was on a while back I found these cute pennants in there and decided to play around and discovered a sewing project that I had in there also which had some heat and bond with it (It was a tie died hobo style purse and don't think this is sitting around from the 70's (gasp)).

A few years ago a friend of mine had made this purse, it was an Amy Butler design, it is really called a nappy bag an has a changing blanket and case to go with it. Anywho, I liked the design and thought it would be a great bag to carry my knitting projects in. Now, I think I may just finish it. I digress, what I was getting at is I came across some heat and bond which was what I used to stiffen the handle for the purse, but I  used it for this project.  This is a PTI die cut,using Mr. Bones.  I will do a couple more of these because I have 2 more pennants and then use some jute or hemp cord to string it.  I am so impressed with how good he cut out of the fabric with the heat and bond attached. I do not think it would have been such a clean cut otherwise. I hope you like my cute little project.



The sentiment is from the PTI stamp set  Mr. bones and I used memento, Tuxedo black ink


challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-35-anything-goes-woptional.html
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2013/09/mim-156-with-saturated-canary.html

Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Diana! Your "Mr. Bones" pennant is cute! Wow, I used Heat and Bond years ago; haven't thought about it though in a long time -- what a blast from the past for me, lol!

    Hugs, my friend. Been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Diana! Mr. Bones looks like one of the "Roswell Little Grey Men" except he is floral! :D) Nice project! Thanks for sharing it with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the image cut perfectly and you can reproduce it over and over. Cool, huh? Love your pennant, and would love to see a project with a bunch strung on the fireplace for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! Mr. Bones is adorable!! So creative!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo Cute Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Mr. Bones pennant! Very clever! Thank you for playing at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative. I have that die and I'm glad to hear it worked so well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...