Thursday, March 6, 2014

Week #2 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #127 GIRL/OR LADY IMAGE

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #127 GIRL/LADY IMAGE CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH Linky  CHALLENGE

Click here for the BBTB2 challenge- use your favorite Cricut cartridge





Hi Friends, 

Welcome to WEEK #2 of the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #127



THEME:
 

Use an image of a girl or lady



The first thing you will see is my beautiful Hawaiian girl Kaualani , this is the image I chose from Rick St. Dennis vast collection of fine art and digital stamps. She is printed at  4", I used copic markers to color her, except for the eyes and the lips I used the Tombow  pastel pencils. I used pop dots to lift her up off the page
The designer paper is from K and Company "Citronella"
 The dark brown for the tree and the shadow are from DCWV sweet stack. I cut my tree at 4" and the Aloha at 1.5". I used encore brown ink to ink the edges of the palm tree leaves.  The card measures 5" x7".
I love the scene I created and now I want to go to Hawaii, don't you?



 Aloha for now which means hello and good bye, in Hawaiian.


You may recall, this is the image I used last week. Rick was generous enough to give me two images to play with.


 I used the Rick St. Dennis Alice and company design and I hand colored it with copic markers, lots of layers and a fun little "Celebrating with you on your special day" sentiment  make it a wonderful birthday card.








 All, but the black card stock is PTI the black  is recollections. The sentiment stamp is from PTI ruby reprise.





The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  March 11, 2014.



The prize: 


2 digi's of your choice



My wonderful sponsor

  


Rick St. Dennis


If you don't know much about my sponsor, I would  recommend you see his work at
Rick St Dennis


I really appreciate all of you joining the challenge. I hope you are having fun!!




Challenges:
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-122-anything-goes.html
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/2014/03/weekly-challengenew-release-and-color.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/challenge-47.html
http://www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-madnessthursdays-dream-schemes.html
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2014/03/dt-call-running-to-20th-of-march.html
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/paper-pretties-wednesday-challenge.html
http://www.inklingsandyarns.com/2014/02/inky-linky-46/

Have a Blessed day, Diana






12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! love you Hawaiian girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh these are gorgeous!! LOVING the Hawaiian girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! The Hawaiian girl is so beautiful!! I love the papers!! I do want to go to Hawaii now...and I am looking out a window at snow on the ground :/ Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration, thanks for the challenge. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards Diana! What a beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous art, Diana. Thank you for stopping by to play along in our challenge this week. Have a great week and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, both these cards are super sweet! ! Love Rick's images. You've colored both beautifully and your design elements are perfect!

    Thank you for stopping by and your kind message. I am now your new follower too!

    Hugs!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Alice image is neat! Looks like a party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation and inspiration too!
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I too want to go to Hawaii, LOL Thanks so much for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck!
    Maureen, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time to go to Hawaii...great inspiration today. Thank you for joining the Dreamweaver STencils March Madness challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...