Sunday, January 25, 2015

PTI January 2015 Blog Hop

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"


Hi Friends,

Can you believe This month is almost over. I have tickets to see a Michael J. tonight. 
I am looking forward to that. But I got to get this post in quick because I have to leave here in a little bit.
I used pure poppy, hibiscus burst, Tag die and a bunch of scraps. I like the bold look of the white tag against the  deep red. The twine is from my ETSY store.







Supplies used:
PTI Cardstock: stamper's select pure poppy hibiscus burst, hibiscus burst prints
sentiment: movers and shapers sentiments

Versamark onyx black  ink

  challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenge-108-anything-goes-woptional.html


Have a blessed day, Diana

25 comments:

  1. So striking Diana! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful and the inside ...makes me smile ! Hope you have a great week .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation - enjoy your night -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the love you packed into your sweet card, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gorgeous creation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the CAS style of your card and the inside was a delightful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Diana!! I love the inside - the hearts are fabulous!! Have a great time tonight!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Great inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your inside is so cute, it needs to be an outside! Darling valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card inside and out! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you finished the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this! LOVING the hearts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card! I love how you used minimal hearts on the front, then piled them up on the inside! That's a clever idea that I don't think I've ever seen that before. I really like the surprise of opening it and seeing even more hearts. I liked how you wrote on the hearts, too. They reminded me of those candy hearts I would give to my friends when I was little. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card. Love all the hearts inside.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG OMG OMG!! This is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE your take on the Challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty my friend!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet design! Nicely done, indeed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create! We love seeing you in the neighborhood.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable. I love how you carried the hearts through the card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create! We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...