Monday, June 1, 2015

BBTB2 Wedding or Anniversary theme


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #157 Challenge "Fathers Day"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Friends,

Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. It is Kelly's  turn to chose the challenge this week, and she has chosen for everyone to create a card, layout or project using  " Wedding or Anniversary " as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with a die cut. That is it!! and have fun.



Supplies used.
 card size 5 x7 with envelope
The  Flourishes are the cut I used from paper lace
I used white and cream cards stock
Gatefold card the sides are embossed with dotted swiss embossing folder
the die cut that the 50 is on is from spellbinders "beaded ovals " I used storybook to sketch the 50 with cricut gold sketch pen on the explore machine.



CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge






Challenges:
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2015/05/winner-show-it-off-saturday-linky-party.html




Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana





15 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the sequins and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant & Beautiful!! Pretty sequins!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and beautiful!! I love the sequins and the corner flourishes!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Diana. i love the embossing and the dies you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful anniversary card Diana!! I love the layers and I love those corner pieces. I would say we were both on the same track for sure this week. lol I made another card first, thinking the theme was flowers, lol, then I saw wedding cards when I went to upload, so I had to quick make another one. lol Love, love, love your elegant card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS Diana! Those flourish cuts are perfect for the corners. I'm going to download these when I finish with my postings. I also like how you used the sequins. I have some of those from CTMH and you have just given me another idea how to use that product! Thank you! You rocked the challenge!
    ~DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Diana! I LOVE the white on white and the embossing looks beautiful! The corner pieces look amazing and love the rhinestones:)
    Have a great week!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, Diana!!! This is soooooo beautiful!!!! I love the colors, I love the layers, I love the embossing and I love the sequins!!! I love everything about this fabulous card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! Simply Beautiful! :) Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful and elegant. I love the soft colors and the embossing. This is truly a perfect weddig card. I love these flourishes and the bling of the sequins. I agree, WOW!!! Oh, and thanks for taking the lead on BBTB2 blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful anniversary card, Diana! Love white & ivory combination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous-love the colors! It just feels "wedding" in every way, with the bling and flourishes and white and cream colors.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. those corner flourishes are gorgeous. love the white on white.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...